A CURATORIAL STUDIO EXHIBITION
Submission Process & Guidelines
Artists that have work or projects that consider water’s political and poetic quality are encouraged to apply. Submissions should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20th, 2019. All media will be considered.
• For 3-D or 2-D works, please provide up to 3 images of the piece/s with the file names as follows:
The images should be formatted as .JPG files at 300ppi and approximately 1,800 pixels on the longest side.
• For time-based works (sound, performance, video etc.) please send a link to view the file online.
• Please provide a short description (300 word maximum) of the work in the submission email as well, to provide any extra contextual information describing the work/s.
• In the submission email, please include your name, the size of the work, media, and date. All pieces must be ready for display upon submission.
Dates & Deadlines
• Call Opens October 2nd
• Call Closes October 20th
• Notifications of works accepted/declined by October 28th
• All works must arrive (digitally or physically) by November 8th
• Exhibition November 22nd- December 2nd 2019 The exhibition is held in Spark Lab which is a traditional gallery space for emerging curatorial projects within the Fed Gallery in Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Return of all artwork (December 6th-13th) *Applications will be accepted until Midnight on October 20th, 2019 and there is no submission fee